There is a very simple way to do this, as twitter and fb are happy for it
1) Login in your facebook and twitter accounts, keep logged in
2) http://www.facebook.com/twitter/ – Type this on your facebook URL
3) If you have pages in your fb account, it will show you all the pages, and ask you which page you want to link with your twitter account.
4) Select the page and tht’s it.
5) Now whatever you write on your fan page, reaches your twitter automatically
- In FB, go to your Inbox > Notifications page
- At the top left of the notification page, there’s the link for the Notifications feed… click on it.
- To test that it works, paste that URL into your browser and hit enter. (You’ll see your notifications feed show up)
- In that URL, change ONLY the portion that stays “notifications.php” to “status.php” and hit enter.
- The resulting page ‘should’ be your Facebook Status RSS Feed.
- Copy your entire URL to a text document and save it. You’ll need it later.
- Get a Twitterfeed.com account. Twitterfeed lets you harvest your RSS feed at a set frequency and publish your feed to a Twitter account.
- Create a new Twitterfeed using the long Facebook URL you saved earlier, set your publish frequency, and you’re done.